Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WTF?? but that was the past....

Just a while ago, when i was passing on some "Vote Tata for grade 6 rep" campaign comments to friends, i stumbled upon a very ancient friendster account of mine that i seemed to abandoned a long time ago. Stumbling upon it was like rediscovering a well preserved 6000 year old ancient mummy in the Alps, everything i rave about when i was in first year- the Harry Potter-ish blurbs, youtube videos of Regina Spektor, RHCP, MCR and Pink, some MCR pics and my interests back then. Looking at all those it's like a time capsule and you got to know and compare your likes and dislikes now with who you are three years ago. I realized i changed so much since then.
Aside from looking (and laughing) at my collection of MCR photos, interests and such, i accidentally stubled upon my old friendster blog- another important artifact of my First Year life.
As i scanned through the very few blog posts, i read my posts about my plans on being an HP fan in (the then coming) 2007, Spiderwick Chronicles, Captain Underpants, My Chemical Romance and then, i saw a blog post that shows so much of my emotions about the harsh emotional and social torture Keith had made me undergo. Well, i feel sorry for my old self so much that if she was me all along but another person, i would have defended her against the conniving comments that were spat out by (the then evil) Ronziel and the guy who claimed he was Keith's "half brother" called Tipsilog. I would have told her that it sucks having a friend like that drift away from you, i would have told her that what she is suffering right now is nothing compared to the upcoming dangers and frustrations Keith will give on her when she hits her second, third and even fourth year- Keith will avoid and reject her even more up to the point when sir Cris assigned us to be dance partners for the J.S until he leaves her at the last minute of the practice. Even when she's in fourth year, her classmates will still taunt her about Keith.
Now i understand how hard i felt and all the troubles i've been and now i've uncovered the mystery why i turned into my "emo times" until some things turned on the lights- which is Tokio Hotel and a few change of interests.
Good thing on the last half of my second year, i began to find diversion away from him that i drifted away and away from him. On my third year, i was recovering and seemed to lost my interest on him- especially on those times when i really love Bill so much whether in a *dance careless whisper ala Dr. Hayden Kho*(you guys either don't want to know or got my point) or an innocent "fan-ish" way. What i really hate about Keith on my third year was on my JS Prom Practices when sir Cris assigned us to be dance partners for the J.S until he dumped me at the last minute of the practice by unexpectedly getting Patreng. I don't have any feelings for him but i felt frustrated because i was still being rejected and casted away from him even if i no longer had feelings for him. But i didn't mind on my JS Prom and i successfully led myself to enjoy my "night" according to kuya Cj without thinking or fretting about him. Then on his graduation day, i gave him the best graduation gift i had to offer for him. It's not a picture of us being best friends, not a Harry Potter book and certainly not a letter of my deep angry feelings.
Now he's in college (and unfortunately, in the same college my sister goes), i hope that my sister's katropang Arki jocks will beat the crap out of him and torture him like a kidnapped cardinal in Angels and Demons. Then i will certainly be able to get "...retribution".

When he probably marched off to get his Highschool diploma, he looked into the crowd, glanced at his mom, dad, ate Kim, cousins, friends and teachers who had been with him for the past four years, anyone he knew in highschool but one schoolmate. That schoolmate who has been annoying him with pathetic reasons, who bombarded and forever made a mark on his highschool life as the girl whom people always links him with other than Danica, Shavy-LC girl- and Patreng. Anyone was there but that one girl. Well, he was certainly glad about that since no one was there to ruin the best and the last part of his highschool life but he may wonder why she is missing.
But what he doesn't know that the girl had her head straight forward to the future as she packed her brown Roxy luggage with clothes and then smiled at her famous androgynous German crush's photo with delight and whispered to him "...im going back to Hong Kong so you better not ruin it this time. I'll be grateful about it if you made me happy for a week."
Then in Hong Kong, she had lots of fun, met her long lost Chinese relatives and her adorable German crush succeeded in never letting her down this time(in fact he helped her make a good impression upon her Chinese relatives) . What was really great is that she left the past behind had totally forgot about Keith for five days as she saw the bright lights and the wonders of life ahead....

...That girl was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment