Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The past seemed to creep...

Today, my past seemed to drop me a visit in the persons of the guy who taught me how to play guitar, my first year highschool adviser and an old classmate.

On my way to school this morning, i passed by my old guitar teacher kuya Johan's house. Usually, whenever i pass by that house, i always notice that no one is there. But this time someone was there outside the house and in my shock, it was kuya Johan. It was a mixture of happiness and anxiety as i saw him again. Happiness for i've seen one of my closest friends in my whole life again, The kind of friend i can happily open up with lots of things and seek advise from. He's the guy who had stood up as a mentor- figure during my 13th year as well as my last moments before i became a TH fan- which truly changed me a lot, radically.
But the anxiety complexity syndrome part is, that im no longer a my chemical romance fan unlike before, im a Chinese culture fan, and the saddest part is(which might devastate him) that i gave up playing guitar... all because of Bill Kaulitz.
Why did i gave up playing guitar?
Well, we all know that Bill is a very vain guy and i hear that he snobs fans(who ask for an autograph or take a picture with him) who had ugly hands- nail bitten fingernails, rough skin and such. Maybe after i met him in person(and shook hands with him) then this curse will stop and i'll be able to play guitar again. 
Then after we've finished our math, values and soc sci exams, my old teacher(and first year adviser) sir Jay R came for a visit since City High is closed for a week. (Hey, we're the only school left standing in the Lakeside district since almost all the schools that shut down temporarily got ahini) 
We talked about a lot of things like our grades, life and what happened when he was gone. 
In the afternoon, i overheard GT talking to Rizelle about "malalastraw". I wondered what the hell is malalastraw, and then Gt announced everyone to our class about Inah- our old classmate who left us for Liceo this year. He said that Inah told him via text that if we never get to meet her later this afternoon, it will be her last and final visit in Montessori- hence "mala-last straw". Well Dean said "I don't give a damn..." and Julien also said "I don't care... good riddance!!" 
Well, i never saw Inah after school. I don't know if her plan on going to Monte became a reality or not... 

No comments:

Post a Comment