Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ah, dreary school misery

Okay, everything went haywire since thursday morning, when i woke up with a very sore throat that i could barely speak. I was planning to go to school as usual(and to debate on sir Manto's class) so i won't miss out with all my lessons but my dad told me don't go to school for today and go see my doctor instead. So i took off my uniform and put on clothes i usually wear at home. My throat was so bad from morning until afternoon, when i took some strepsils to relieve some pain and i could talk for a bit. For the whole day, all i did was to read books, watch TV, review some math braintrain reviewers, surf the internet and sleep. Later that night, we went to see my doctor in his house because he isn't in the hospital this morning unlike we expect. He gave me a recommendation and a medical certificate to show to my teachers.
Then friday came and i went to school. The moment my classmates saw me, Rizelle, Gt and Phoebe told me that im dead when i go to sir Manto's class since he was so angry with me yesterday. I raised my medical certificate and told them i was sick yesterday(since my voice still feels faw and hard phlegmy-even now). After the CBA, i first went to Sir Jojo and asked for an admission slip just in case Sir Manto will not let me inside his class.
I went inside the classroom and Sir Manto asked me sternly why i am absent yesterday, i gave him my medical certificate and admission slip and told him i had a sore throat that i could barely talk(so how can i debate in that state?). For the whole English period, Sir Manto is angry with us like he had PMS. He told us that his exam next week will consist only of phrases and clauses from last year, so we better review our notes. After telling us the coverage of the whole exams, he left 15 early.
Then 15 minutes later, THE came, reccess and then Filipino. Those periods were kinda okay and nothing bad happen. But then math time came and we had a major quiz!! The last part was so hard that i could almost bang my head against the wall in order to have any ideas on how to solve them. After checking them, i got so unfortunate with the test that i only scored 12/33(lowiq). I was doing well on maths some days ago, why would i drop myself like that mercilessly? i asked myself.
Maybe it was because i was still recovering from sickness(thus kinda brain dead). Some days ago, i was doing good on Trigonometry but a while ago when we had our review classes with sir Ian, it took me a long time to solve one item. o.0
Well, i just hope that i'll be able to do well in school by tuesday so i can pass all my first monthly tests. I should better start studying now or it'll never happen. x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment