Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One rather monotonous day....

Okay, this day could be deemed as the most physically and mentally tiring day in 2009 since a while ago i did a lot of tiring things.

I went to school early and instead of wearing my usual gala uniform, i was wearing my PE uniform, i bought an extra tshirt and a bottle of water because sir Cris announced that all third years and fourth years will be running around in the Sampaloc Lake- which we did once last year.
My morning was the mentally hard part since most of the classes that took place at that time, the teachers threw out quizzes and things to answer, not much lecture but yeah- more quizzes.
In between those times, the recess and lunch, i spend most of my spare time asking and nagging my groupmates in the cooking contest for tomorrow about monetary means and important things we have to do for today and bring for tomorrow. During those times, we decided two of the most crucial decisions we made for tomorrow- Jonathan's mum will be cooking the pork ribs first in their house and then the people who will be doing the shopping in Puregold- Me, Asrie and Jonathan out of Twinkle, Marlon, Camille and Paolo.
Then afternoon came and Sir Cris called us all and we went to Sampaloc Lake. Well yeah, we all ran and it was really tiring but fun. I remember walking around when i got so tired and just enjoy the view of the lake, the lush greenery as well as the fresh air that you can blissfully breathe.
I happily reached the finish line as I was one of the first to reach it among my friends. Sadly, it went down to 3 minutes compared to my last year's record, even though i lagged from behind my peeps last year!! (Mine's 43 minutes this year while last year was 40)
After beautifying myself after we went back to school, Jonathan asked that Asriel and I will meet him in Puregold instead since he'll go home first to get some money, so Asriel and i agreed to go ahead to Puregold and along the way, we managed to get some schoolmates like Phoebe, Anthony, Jean (Valjean) and Dave to join us in Puregold so they'll b able to do their own shopping as well.
When we got there, Jonathan was not yet inside so Asriel and i decided to shop for some food until Jonathan came and we'l be able to buy those pork ribs. It was hard looking for the best bargain and exact kind of ingredients. Our legs and feet are dying from walking too much. Some ten minutes later, Jonathan finally came and we're almost finished with shopping for goods. After picking up a good lemon, garlic powder and oil, we went to the Monterey stall and we looked for some ribs that costs us around PHP 500.
After purchasing all those, we decided to part ways(with Jonathan carrying the pork ribs) and i hopped into a tricycle alone since Asriel wasn't going home yet. It was the first time ever that i used public transport here in the Philippines on my own. Well, i was afraid since anything bad could happen and what if yaya saw me on the tricycle riding alone??
Thank goodness, the tricycle went to the back route instead in the usual main gate so i thought of dropping off in the back gate of Montessori (the one gate that is nearest to Canossa) and then walk a little to reach the main gate.
When i arrived at the main gate, i saw yaya waiting for me and we went home. Shortly after i went home, someone suddenly called and it was Jonathan. He told me that the ribs we bought were not good enough for our cooking so we should get it back to Puregold but the problem is, the receipt was with me and i can't go back to Puregold. So i told yaya to go to puregold but she refused. After much shouting and snapping, she reluctantly accepts. after some 30 minutes she got back and gave the receipt to Jonathan. Whew... what a day. I feel so tired anyway, plus i have to study for the UPCAT later since this saturday morning will be my UPCAT and sadly, i will be the first among my classmates who will be taking the exams.

And then, all of the H&M Fashion Against AIDS clothes in Hong Kong are sold out, according to tita Cherry(since i asked her to buy me one and i'll pay her back in return). Must be because of those senglots, tourists, the growing number of Hong Kongian Tokio Hotel fans- including me according to Bill- or them all. Tita Cherry also agreed that Tokio Hotel's tshirt is one mighty shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment