Saturday, August 15, 2009

A tale of someone being hacked on stardoll....

Last friday, the nightmare that i have been fearing would probably happen to me on stardoll came true. Someone promised me 600 stardollars and some bunch of stupid DKNYs and MKAs to change my email. I thought that was a glitch so i changed my email. Then an hour late came a girl called crazy___in___love changed my password and nicked out almost half of my valuables. Thank God, i have another superstar account that i quickly opened it in another browser and managed to salvage some DKNYs, hotbuys and all my clothes and stuff in my account. After clearing out everything, i bid goodbye to my two year old account and logged out.
That account of mine was miss_galilei... I feel a lot of remorse and regret for falling unto this trap because of my stupidity and curiousity. I don't think i'll be able to get my account back nor my clothes that bitch stole from me. But that's okay, i forgive her since she let me felt some kind of justification with what badness stardoll made me get as a superstar. At least, i managed to salvage half of my things from my miss_galilei account and transer it to my other account.
She's the karma i got for not studying very well for the UPCAT and she may be the one who will make me focus more for a degree in business management in Ateneo, accountancy in Lasalle or a accountancy or advertising in UST.
But im here to tell the tale and warn those girls from stardoll to be wary about glitches and stuffs especially if you're a superstar. It's not true you'll get DKNY, MKA or some rare for free. It's better to pay $60 for one rare than do some devious cheat in the hopes of getting it for free and in the end, get hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment