Sunday, August 2, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen Audrina

Good bye, Audrina Kaltiz.
Whom i considered one of my greatest internet friends ever.
The reason why Bill thinks people from Hong Kong are sweet, helpful and friendly. (well each and everyone of those Hong Kongers i meet were like that)
Whom i considered a last minute savior to me when i was about to throw Tokio Hotel off my life after suffering from a devastating heartbreak that costs me not to spend time with my sister abroad anymore.

She was a really great friend. I met her last year, it was independence day. A day before was my first day of school. After i went home from school, i sobbed silently in my room because i recalled what a girl called tokiohotelmistress told about Bill. devastating lies that if all of them are true, it would be something horrible and frightening to face as a loyal and die hard Tokio Hotel fan- being stabbed in the back and at the same time making a big fool of you by those guys especially Bill and Tom. I swear, you would rather throw yourself off on top of 2 IFC( anyway Bill will never tell you "Spring Nicht" coz he thinks you're a fool so just jump off!!!), get drowned in Victoria Harbour(and eventually get rescued by Yau Nim Chi-lol) or get yourself ran over by a high-speed Tung Chung line MTR train instead of facing the fact Bill and/or Tom is/are laughing at you behind your back for being so naive- thinking he's innocent and all that- if you were a tokio hotel fan believing all her conniving and convincing lies.

Then morning came and i was excited to go back to school(to divert myself from Bill) but i decided to surf the internet first-since i had enough time to do so. I went to Potterforums coz i thought it would be the best place for me to divert Tokio Hotel. As usual i always visit the Introduction section where i spam... *ahem*.... say some "Welcome to the forums mate..." to pf noobs. I was surprised to see another girl in the Potterforums who likes Tokio Hotel, i told her i was glad to have a fellow TH fan on the forums and then she said that she was ... Bill's cousin.
Then it blossomed a very wonderful and nice online friendship until recently, she stopped talking to me. In fact, she just disappeared on the face of the earth, just like that.

Why am i bidding her goodbye?

Coz im so tired of waiting for her, she's been long enough absent and it's making me sick. three months!!! I think she's dead already. If so R.I.P like Corazon Aquino.
I don't want to wait for her. That i will hope and expect each and everyday of all the days the Lord has made checking my yahoo mail and waiting for that myspace notification that Audrie had replied to my message. I don't want to be disappointed anymore. I don't care if she was really my crush's cousin or not.

Good Bye Audrina Kaltiz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment