Thursday, January 5, 2012

A post of longing

Before 2011 ended, my German 1 classmate and crush Paco Halili posted on his timeline on Facebook two like-things(that two of his friends had sent) in a post. I didn't liked(on facebook term) his post because i don't really want to know what he would say about me and it will be obvious for him that i like him(thus he will surely put on his New Years Resolution to avoid me at all cost). And there is also that temptation to copy his post, answer them and repost it on his page(which will even be apparent for him that i like him). If i were given the chance to do so, which means all his future judgement as well as others will be void, then i wouldv'e posted this:


Two like-things in one post! Because I am double-bored!

[x] I had a crush on you
[x] I like your profile picture
[x] You're cute
[ ] You're a stranger & that needs to change
[x] We need to talk more
[x] You're funny
[ ] I love you
[x] I miss you
[x] We should chill
[x] You've made me mad
[x] You make me smile
[x] I would hug you
[ ] I strongly dislike you >:)
[ ] I have no clue who you are
[ ] I dare you to put this as your status so i can like it .

You look like a :
[ ] Korean
[ ] Japanese
[ ] Chinese
[x] Eurasia
[x] Filipino

I would buy ___ for your birthday :
[x] anything you want that I can afford
[ ] candies
[ ] clothes
[ ] a bottle of alcohol
[ ] drugs
[ ] nothing

If we were together, I'd :
[ ] break up with you immediately
[x] text you good morning everyday to make your day
[x] bring you to watch shooting stars
[x] try to last long with you
[ ] meet you everyday
[ ] ewwwww
[x] LOL!

If I saw you with another guy/girl I would be :
[ ] very jealous
[ ] text you to ask where are you
[x] talk over and say hi

You are :
[ ] Pretty/handsome
[ ] above average
[ ] cute
[ ] normal
[ ] friendly
[ ] mean

[x] ... Ni shi wo xin nei de yi shou ge (Wang lee Hom feat Selina Jen)-lol.

I want you to :
[x] text me
[x] hangout with me
[x] meet me soon
[x] party with me
[x] chat with me
[ ] make this your status :)



All these a sign of longing for him, clearly unsatisfied with the way he disappeared from my life, and regretful with my own actions when he was still with me. But clearly, i fear doing him further harm and embarrassment to the point it will disrupt him and eventually whatever was left between us... but maybe this is inevitable in every person longing for someone special but took for granted once.
Quoting the Woman Doctor from one of Milan Kundera's short stories, "Unsatisfied women always bring bad luck."
... Not only women, but also men.

No comments:

Post a Comment