Monday, December 28, 2009

I hate my family.... nope, im just upset

Ever since my mom passed away, i've been living under the communist dictatorship of my greedy, cunning, evil grandma who just think of money and ways to ruin my life as well as my sister's.
She's really a nightmare, honestly.
She is always the one who makes us endure the pains of being poor even though we have money enough for us to enjoy good food and comforts in life at the same time, enough money for the future. She is always been the one who would change everything just to satisfy all her idiotic whims. Then there is this dad who would rather betray us and rush at grandma's side than get angry at his neglectful mother who terrorize his kids.
Last december 26 in Baguio, my dad got sick(so he just stayed at the place where were staying at) and we were in SM Baguio. Dad promised us to eat dinner at Oh mai Khan later. When it was time for us to go, grandma suddenly threw a typhoon of arrogance that she changed the plans that we're just going to eat at home- with the confounded and cursed KFC takeout for dinner. Like for all those weekends that God has made, i endured eating that confounded fastfood that she really loved- and it's only once a year that we all get to eat proper food in a restaurant like Oh Mai Khan. And she just foiled our tradition away and made us follow her whims. I recalled that dad was feeling sick but still i had the need to talk to grandma about the previous plans. But then, my grandma had the total guts to put her fists on her waist and shouted at me as if i don't understand the whole situation. I just sat on a corner, too embarrassed to look at the confused onlookers and cried.
Then just a while ago, my dad asked me if what he was hearing about me was true. I told him and then i told him everything but still he sided on grandma and defended on the fact that im so selfish that i don't give a damn on him compared to grandma- who is always right and great, in fact she is always been greater than God(sarcastically speaking). And im so sensitive enough that it will give me a very hard time when im in Manila.
Right now, not only i have a tyrannical grandmother but i also had the worst father ever. I got the one who always promise me that he will protect me from those people who torments me, but look at what just happened, he didn't lived up to his promise of protecting me from my very mean grandmother. Sacrastically speaking, my dad is so great, very great not only he left me but he also had the guts to tell me i won't survive in Manila with me being so "emotional". When im in Manila, if someone was treating me like that, i could kick their arses anyway since they aren't that much important to me and if they are my professors and or employers, it's okay for them to treat me that since they are training, grading and paying me anyway.
For now, i just tell myself that i never chose dad to be my dad, most especially my grandma to be my grandma. I just don't understand why God would give me such people to be with each and everyday. But i still feel lucky that dad doesn't think of remarrying(if that happen, it'll be the death of me) and that my grandma is so old that it won't be long that she'll end up in pain at a certain ICU.

No comments:

Post a Comment