Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A normal day in Montessori-detailed.

Okay, this blog post won't be much regarded as important but it might be something that would bring nostalgia when i read this years from now.
I arrived in school just in time and after praying, singing the national anthem, say the panatang makabayan, dance "Jai Ho" and sing the march song, we went to our classroom for our first class of the day, English, with sir Manto. In English, we didn't do much except compute for our grades and sir Manto gave us some assignment but thank God, they're vocabulary. Before sir Manto went to his next class, he told me to read editorials coz he made me compete for an essay writing contest- how's that?
Then T.H.E time came, in which T. Mafel talks about fishes and ways to preserve them. Gt and i shared a book on the back and we drew some fraeuleins in my intermediate pad at the back of the class. I guess Gt had some plans on embarking the fashion world than the world of medicine.-If you know what i mean. ;-)
Next came recess time when i ate some siu mei, meringues and drank a cup of royal. At first, i hanged around with my classmates in the lobby then soon after, the second years were dismissed. When i glimpsed at the two people whom i kinda consider as my "best buds"(i don't want to get hurt badly from losing a best friend again so who knows they might be my best friends or just close friends), i joined up with them and soon our daily Harry Potter discussion began. Jonathan flooded me with much Harry Potter questions out from his curiousity, asking me who's the greatest teacher in Hogwarts, spells that were taught there, about the horcruxes and such. Although it nags me up a bit, i don't care. Im happy that i have them for friends, all these times i don't have not even one Harry Potter loving friend to talk to in years(not counting internet friends like those from PF). Also, they proved to me that God is okay with me being a Harry Potter fan since why did God sent me some God loving, Harry Potter fans who had a Baptist pastor for a dad if God knows that Harry Potter's evil especially for me? Beat that, Joma Villahermosa.
Then the bell rang and it was time for Economics, the first time of the day in which we'll be meeting sir Ian. During eco class, Sir Ian was telling us a "fairytale"( or nonsense that involves a dwarf- an inside joke about PGMA). Phoebe on the other hand got interested with my Lady Gaga-isque headband that she wore it and also kept talking about non-sense. Non sense she talked about was Barack Obama was the Anti-Christ. Well, for me it's non-sense since she doesn't have any concrete proof. She said that in the book of Isaiah, he was mentioned there in Greek. Who knows, it may be a different Barack Obama or the translations could be wrong. And i don't want to judge people without knowing them who they really are since it's only God Himself who could judge people and i am not God. I would believe in Barack Obama as the antichrist if there was enough proof to support her claim. To see is to believe, they say.
The bell rang and it was math time, Sir Ian immediately threw a quiz. Thank God, i studied yesterday so i got 21/30(which is not bad, i guess. But i should do better next time), but i don't really get out new lesson in math. About the coterminal things and such, i just hope that i'll get it soon so i won't mess up on my next math exams again- like what happened last time.
After sir Ian gave us our assignment, he went off and it was lunchtime. After eating my lunch of fried rice from the canteen and vienna sausages that i brought(with Kassel nakikiepal about my lunch since she always notice along with Twinkle that my lunch is always cup noodles), i went to the library where i made my assignment in math and talk a little bit with Mark and Jonathan, the two Malabanan brothers. Then sir Jojo opened up the computer in the library and played a movie(the ten commandments), probably testing out if the CD works or not. After the bell rang, my buddies Jon and Mark left me but my classmates entered the library after telling them to go there earlier to watch sir Jojo's movie. I agree that watching movies is also a good way to learn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment