Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Duuuude... what the f???

I had this feeling that i've been cursed, jinxed or being controlled by a supernatural force lately, especially the last weeks of july up until our math 19 midterms- the period when i went to visit Tita Aubrey two times. Whenever i study or do outputs for my studies, there is always something blocking my way on working- announced ahead things which i will get to know on the day i would be dead, personal issues, mental block, . It's been about two times since i see a long test paper a low result with "see me after class" remark, and more than about five times seeing horribly low results on my long tests.

As i wonder about the mystery of my sudden drop in grades. I study a bit, yet there are also times when i feel a bit burned out with what i am doing. Like i often procrastinate, and i believe this is really bad. When i try or really do study, there comes those issues which i cannot control on when they have to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment