Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wendy de Villar

The last time i met her, she was just a shy, harmless, friendly third year girl whom i knew, get to hang out with a little and often beside me in school pics since i was in first year. The very second i heard from Xurt that he was madly in love with her, she transformed into someone who is worse than Heather Chase. I never expected that she would be a source of melancholy for me.
I am filled with jealousy and hatred with that girl to the point i were given the chance to kill between her and Heather, i would kill her instead of the latter(Syempre, wala akong perang pamasahe papuntang New York or Hamburg and Heather is nonexistent). Don't be surprised when i come to Montessori's first day of classes to visit Jonats, Mark and some other friends, that i brought along a meteor hammer to disembowel her. -lol

That girl was Anna Noreen de Villar. Aka Wendy.

During those days when i was falling for Xurt, he suddenly told me that he's in love with Wendy. Back then, Xurt was so very sweet, funny, courteous and kind with me. I never met someone who is just like him. I never knew he could possibly plunge me into depths of deep depression and tears. I was in a kind of heartbreak that not even the powers of appreciating myself(like being an Atenista) would make it go away. Mind you, the girl responsible for making me emo again is dumber than Heather Chase, but i felt that she totally defeated and outsmarted me.
I told him once that i was jealous but he told me to please don't feel jealous.
Duh, as if someone who got a crush on you will simply stop being jealous.
He even got the guts to tell me "Wendy is the one who i want to be with, get it?"
If Tokio Hotel girlfriend rumors are to be believed, Xurt really made Bill look like a sensitive and considerate person since Bill never admits he is in love with anyone other than with his dogs on the media, lest fangirls worldwide(like me) will be heartbroken.
The only person Xurt is a bit close with who knows(and with whom i confide my pain) is CJ Recto, the classmate of his whom he warns me a huge BI. CJ was once a Wendy lover, until he laid his eyes on my sister(who doesn't like guys like him). Even if Xurt tells me that CJ is a huge epic fail, buti pa nga si CJ kasi at least nararamdaman nya kung gaano nasaktan ako sa pinagagagawa nya sa akin. CJ advised me to tell Xurt that im really hurt but i told him that i'll just wait for the right time.

As of now, im sending Xurt some implications that im heartbroken. I told him that i was heartbroken with some guy and i told him that this guy likes me but he's madly in love with some other girl but still he treats me as if he loves me as well. He told me that what i felt really hurts but im just being jealous. Although i want to tell him directly and frankly that im hurt because of him, i don't think it's a great idea. Maybe some days later, i'll ask him what if he was the one who was breaking my heart, how will he react and such. I still wanted to be friends with him that's why im hinting things ambiguously and i talk to him like a friend. This coming Tuesday, im off to Nuvali with my sis and ate Tetel to eat at Crisostomo's. I will definitely order sisig Isagani, bistek ni Pelaez and the Sinigang ni Gomez(sinigang ka pala, Xurt. Gt's peyborit...)

No comments:

Post a Comment