Saturday, September 26, 2009

My plans before the school year ends

I only got half a year before i would tearfully say goodbye to my beloved Montessori. Education, friends, spoonfeeding(when it comes to learning), good teachers, good memories, closely knit classes, field trips to malls, lots of fun school events, and air-conditioned classrooms, what more can a highschool student ask for? Next year, i may no longer had that kind of treatment anymore since they say college is very different, so i just have to enjoy every single bit of my last year in Montessori. But when my last few days in Infant Jesus Montessori Center Philippines come, i plan on doing these things:

-Take a picture of all my friends candidly. Then take off my Cahbribading photos on my photo frame and replace them with those.
- Hug all of my friends, it may be the last time we'll get to see them for a long time.
- make a chalk graffiti on each and every blackboards in the Highschool department. My magical "Hogwarts like" life in first year(on the classroom where i spent my first year), my German emoness in second year(where i spent my second year), Hong Kongian/German love in third year, and my life as a fourth year- ending with the Chinese characters "it is done" and "Consummatum est".

No comments:

Post a Comment