Saturday, October 30, 2010

The blissful days of love

The first time when you've fell in love for someone is one feeling that seemed to be so giddy, so exciting, a bit mellow yet full of uncertainties ahead. It's the first time you have stepped on a realm that seemed to be tailor-fit in your circumstances and possibilities. Each and every day, people seemed to notice that you're more pleasurable to be with, you seemed to be more lighthearted, inspired and lovely.

After the ORSEM, i decided not to communicate much with Xurt because i felt back then that he would be a distraction with my studies and I was a bit pissed off with him(because of his stint with Wendy). I remember on my first day of classes, i began to read in Xurt's facebook wall post made by him that he has found the girl he was looking for. Obviously, based from the descriptions he made about the girl he was describing , that girl was me. He describes how the eyes of his beloved were sparkling and wonderful, how he feels so sweet, loved and special when he's with that girl, and that she was the girl he was looking for. The girl he was pertaining to couldn't be Wendy because also in the wall there are full of disses and rudeness from her. Then my speculations were confirmed when he texted me so sweetly(as sugar) after class(of first day) asking me how i am in school and he had such a very nice day because he discovered something that made him really happy. I wondered what it was he discovered, but i was a bit indifferent so i kindly told Xurt not to text me much on schooldays because im going to go busy. Inside of me, i was happy that i let go of something that will possibly distract me from my studies but sad because i will miss the daily sweet nothings i get from Xurt. But at least there are days that we call as "Weekends" and ever since then, my weekends aren't complete without communicating with him.

Even though he was so sweet and affectionate with me, i was still a bit upset, cynical and distrustful with him. But soon, i found myself taking for granted his downpour of affection and his constant remindings that i am the sweetest girl he had ever met, the person whom he's dedicating his life to...

No comments:

Post a Comment